Give through Development Office
Donors may direct their gifts (large or small) to an existing fund or design and name their own endowment, which is designed to provide funds in perpetuity. The Student Affairs Development Office can help you tailor a gift that fulfills your long-term charitable and financial goals. We would be happy to discuss these and any other charitable giving options with you and your advisors.
Just call us at 979-458-1689 or contact our development officer, Cindy Munson.
Feel free to give online directly via the Texas A&M Foundation website.
Give By Check
If you prefer, you may give to us by check by mailing it to the following address:
Becky Gates Children's Center
College Station, Texas 77843-1479
- Select a college, department, or program to support under "Student Affairs"
- Select a Fund or Endowment.*
- Enter Amount of Your Gift
- Select Gift Type
- Click on "Proceed to Step 2".
- Enter your contact information
- Click on "Proceed to Step 3"
- Enter your credit card information and review your Gift Information.
- If correct, click "Process".
After submitting your information you will see a page confirming your gift. You will receive a follow-up email confirming the gift as well as a printed receipt, needed for income tax deductions; the receipt is mailed through the U.S. Postal Service.